Stream is seeking a talented Flutter Developer to join our development team. This is a full-time position in our beautiful and spacious Amsterdam office. Daily activities will include building and maintaining open-source libraries to integrate with Stream's APIs.
Most of your day will be dedicated to software design, research and coding. You will work on different operating systems including iOS and Android. The majority of your work will be released as open-source and used by hundreds of our customers and consumed by millions of their users.
- Exceptional understanding of Dart
- A strong understanding of Flutter, iOS, and Android
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Have the ability to clearly express yourself and think through complex problems
- Strong portfolio of past work history, specifically pertaining to Flutter development
Nice to Have:
- Several contributions to open-source projects, specifically - Flutter/iOS/Android
- Located near Amsterdam or ability to travel occasionally
- Competitive salary
- Equity in Stream
- Healthy lunches with the team
- Travel opportunities to our Boulder, Colorado office
- Excellent espresso (and pour over) coffee, as well as tea
- Office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Be surrounded daily by a team of exceptional engineers
- Support to attend and/or present at industry-related conferences and - meetups
- Encouragement to work on OSS projects
- Transportation reimbursement
Stream is an API for building, scaling and personalizing feeds and chat. Stream was founded in the Netherlands before joining the Techstars accelerator. After Techstars, Stream raised more than $4.75M and is now located in both Amsterdam and Boulder, Colorado.
At Stream, we use a wide variety of proven technologies to offer highly optimized and available features to our customers. Over the years we have experimented with different programming languages, frameworks, databases, and libraries. Below is a short list of the technology that our stack is currently built on:
- Go, Node
- Django, Celery
- Cassandra, Postgres, RabbitMQ
- AWS, Puppet, CloudFormation, Vagrant
- Redis, Memcached
If you think you have what it takes to write next-generation code with our awesome team of engineers, apply now.