Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
You will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo on our team focused on stensul. You will be working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous.
Our QA Automation developer will be responsible for:
- Design, development and maintenance of test scripts based on product specifications and/or test cases.
- Working closely with the development team to reduce manual testing effort.
- Evaluating available testing frameworks to recommend the most suitable ones for our needs.
- Assisting and training the current functional QA team for effective use of the testing framework.
- Documenting the design patterns/best practices for the automation framework.
- Be responsible for the development pipeline in terms of quality on CI.
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Vast (3~5+ years) experience automation testing web applications.
- Experience (2~3+ years) in automation of web applications using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience working using Page Objects, UI maps, etc (widely accepted design patterns for Selenium).
- (Desirable) Experience developing using automation frameworks in Node/JS like NightwatchJS, Puppeteer, Cypress.io, etc
- Experience with CI such as GitlabCI, Jenkins or Bitbucket.
- Experience with version control using git.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- (Desirable) Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience developing in another programming language (Node.js, Python, etc).
- Experience working in agile environments like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Testrails, XRail, etc;
- A great sense of humour.
- We offer a competitive salary;
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires and we have flexible policies around flex-time
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required).
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4.
- Bi-Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone).
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Internal and external meet-ups to share/get your knowledge.
- Participating in local IT conferences like Buzzconf, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located.