Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
You will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo on our DevOps team focused mainly on stensul. You will be working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies.
Our new Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Provide, configure, and maintain our servers and services (keeping servers updated with the latest security patches, monitoring performance, etc.).
- Provide support to DEV & QA environments.
- Ensure monitoring is in line with current needs.
- Ensure systems are running at all times and have multiple levels of redundancy to meet committed SLAs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation on critical processes and standards.
- Work collaboratively with devs and engineers to solve complex system issues.
- Provide 24x7 support for all network, servers, and systems that are critical to production (when required).
- Learn new technologies.
At a minimum, we require that you:
- Have three or more (3+) years of work experience in a related field.
- Are fluent in Linux usage and administration.
- Have experience with system-level troubleshooting: understanding logs, strace, netstat, top/htop, iostat, etc.
- Have experience with iptables, security groups (intermediate)
- Have experience with Apache/Nginx (intermediate)
- Have knowledge of scripting with Bash (intermediate)
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes.
- Experience with encryption solutions such as Luks, etc.
- Experience developing in another programming language (Python, Node.js, etc).
- Experience with transactional sites.
- Experience with Cloud providers: AWS, Google Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Experience with clustering solutions: DRBD, etc.
- Experience with databases: MySQL Administration (intermediate), MongoDB Administration (beginner to intermediate)
- A great sense of humor
Tech We Use:
- Centos & Ubuntu
- Kubernetes, docker, HAProxy
- MongoDB, Mysql/MariaDB, ElasticSearch,
- Graylog, Graphite/Grafana, Zabbix
- And many other cool toys.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Mac or PC (your choice)
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies around occasionally working remotely if needed
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone)
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located