Stream is seeking a creative and talented Full Stack Developer to join our Services team in Boulder, Colorado. As this is a relatively new position, you will have the opportunity to build and expand your portfolio by working with some of the most well known and demanding companies in the industry, building directly on top of Stream’s Activity Feed and Chat platforms.
Your daily activities will involve prototyping MVP’s, creating full-fledged applications from scratch, and helping wrangle support messages from customers to better your knowledge of the Stream platform.
- Driven, self-learner with an ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to develop scalable and pixel perfect frontend using HTML and CSS using customer provided designs (Sketch)
- Databases – primarily MongoDB as well as PostgreSQL
- Developing on Heroku and AWS (specifically AWS Lambda and S3)
- Experience building and integrating with third-party APIs (Twilio, SendGrid, etc.)
- Strong portfolio of past work history, specifically pertaining to Full Stack development
- Clear communication style (both online and off) to explain best practices with customers regarding their required integrations
Nice to Have:
- React Native (iOS/Android)
- Webpack or Rollup
- Hands-on with Go or Python
- Contributions to open-source projects
If you think you have what it takes to write next-generation code with our awesome team of engineers, apply now!
HTML5 & CSS3