At Keap, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Keap is much like running a small business. The journey will present incredible challenges and great opportunities, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take ownership and improve yourself and your team every day. As a team, and as an individual we strive to live up to our Core Values. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the global leader of small business success. Together: we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Product Development team and we’re looking for a software engineer, at the pinnacle of their engineering career, to provide us with the flexibility building and running highly-scalable services and delivering an amazing user experience to any platform.
Our team is made up of a core of experienced software engineers working to help those around them succeed. We believe in open, public, and transparent communication built on a foundation of trust and empathy for our customers, partners, and colleagues. We are a highly collaborative cross-functional team of designers, developers, product managers, and quality engineers. The expectations are high, but so is the level support. We want to partner with people to see them succeed while maintaining high standards for the technology we build and operate.
We are working on establishing best practices around the design, development, testing, deployment, and operation of all aspects of the platform at Keap. We are at the center of a major strategic transformation building a product family based on a common platform, shared services, and shared design libraries. Our engineers ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines, test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility, and site QA. It is an exciting place to be during an exciting time at Keap. There are many opportunities to get involved, become an expert, and begin teaching others as you help pave the road to Keap’s future.
We are using the following technologies, but experience in these specific technologies is not required. We are looking for people that are always learning and enjoy that process.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we need someone with…
- 5-7 years of software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or related, or relevant experience
- Experience with multiple testing frameworks; Mocha, Jest, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of secure coding best practices
- Expert coding skills and programming knowledge
- Seasoned at building robust, highly scalable back-end systems
- Must proactively research best practices in development, keep up with online trends, and strive to find new/inventive techniques
Ideally, you also possess...
- Work experience with: Git/GitHub, Maven, Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, CircleCI
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- Understanding of security best practices
- GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects.