WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
We are looking for a Sales Operations (Revenue Ops) guru who loves not just compiling data, but translating data into action! We want this person to be a strategizer and tell us how we can optimize our end to end revenue funnel. This is not your traditional, tactical Revenue Ops role where you may feel like you are just spitting out numbers and not impacting anything. Instead, this role will play a key role in focusing on delivering business activities and processes to facilitate organizational efficiencies. You will be a direct contributor to our top-line and a major stakeholder for our revenue strategy. If you feel like this is speaking to you, please apply!
What you will do:
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with Salesforce administration and project prioritization.
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, marketing ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Marketing automation experience a bonus
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) a plus.
- Proven Salesforce.com subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and IT.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Marketing Automation Software, Salesforce, other CRM applications, and email marketing strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology
- Experience in a Sales/Marketing Operations function (ideally in a startup)
Benefits, Perks and other Goodies
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- Big fish in a small pond opportunity - we are a fairly small yet rapidly growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply