As a Customer Care Representative, you will work directly with our customers to help them navigate When I Work’s suite of software. You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to understand, empathize, and problem solve via chat, email, and phone. You have a passion for new technology and enjoy finding ways to make a complex situation simple. You are curious, dependable, resourceful, and get joy from going beyond to make customers successful. You are motivated by a strong, innovative, and passionate work culture and are constantly searching for ways to improve, inspire others, and add value.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Customer Care Representative, you will communicate via email and chat with business owners, managers, and employees who are using When I Work’s software to solve their Scheduling and Time & Attendance needs. With a fun, genuine, and empathetic voice, you’ll be troubleshooting and writing clear and concise instructions to solve questions about our software.
- Become a product expert.
- Assist customers to resolve basic to complex inquiries via email, live chat, and phone call.
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible product defects.
- Report customer feedback to Product and Development teams.
- Participate in training employees across departments.
Experience and Skills Needed
- Very comfortable using web and mobile applications.
- Ability to pick up on new technology quickly.
- Basic business software knowledge
- 1 to 2 years of customer support experience helpful.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical instructions and troubleshoot via phone support.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use independent judgement.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
What would be awesome to have
- Email, phone and/or live chat experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution, preferably with software.
- Zendesk, Jira, or Salesforce experience is a plus
What’s In It For You
- Professional development allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits - employee premiums paid 100% by WIW
- Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Match
- Transit Pass or parking stipend
- Data/Cell (internet) stipend
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position).
- Cover letter including:
- an overview of your existing Customer Support experience
- a convincing reason why you’d like to work at When I Work
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.