makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
As a Sales Development Representative with TINYpulse, you will have the opportunity to be a big driver of our demand generation efforts as well as the first point of contact for many of our customers. This role will have high visibility across the company and make a significant impact on the growth of TINYpulse.
If you’re looking to jump-start your career in Sales, this role will have the incredible opportunity to work alongside super smart people, in multiple departments, who foster a culture that DELIGHTs. We get our work done in Queen Anne, and have a fun work environment which promotes a work hard play hard mentality.
- Research and prospect to make outbound cold calls to prospective customers
- Cultivate the pipeline by conducting outbound calls
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects for the organization
- Persistent cold-calling and emails to prospect, educate, qualify, and set appointments for Account Executives
- Act as the subject matter expert on TINYpulse product offerings
- High School Degree or GED
- 1+ years of sales experience is a plus
- Open to feedback, and committed to continually improving your skill and craft
- Computer Literate. GSuite experience a plus
- Stellar and professional communicator, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed
The ideal candidate in this role has the following characteristics:
- Self-starter - You don’t need to be told what should be done. You’re able to assess a situation and take care of the responsibilities with little to no direction
- Highly Curious - You ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities
- Team Player with an Entrepreneurial Spirit - You come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
- Positive - You have a goal-oriented attitude and mentality, motivated both as an individual and as part of a team
- Detail oriented - You recognize that the small things make a big difference and you ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Hard-working - You know that the effort put into a task is directly reflected in the outcome and you’re willing to go the extra mile to ensure the results are top notch
- Growth mindset - You recognize that this role has the opportunity for growth and development. Success in this role will lead to an expansion of responsibilities and an opportunity to advance in your career.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume today!
To be considered, please submit your resume and answer the following questions on your cover letter.
(1) Why do you want to join TINYpulse?
(2) Our company values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T. Please provide two examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value.
D elight customers
E lect to spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with transparency
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
T reasure culture and freedom
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR at email@example.com