Are you an experienced Technical Product Owner looking for a new challenge at a Silicon Valley backed company to further advance your career in a great working environment? If you're a highly-motivated individual, with killer communication skills, and a genuine interest in technology, we want to talk to you! We're searching for a strong software Product Owner to join our team and mission to build a platform for servant leaders to grow happy, high performing people.
- Serve as the bridge between the team and Product Management.
- Lead the team in Agile ceremonies such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand ups, and retrospectives.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand priorities.
- Translate high level feature requirements into user stories that clearly outline objectives.
- Maintain an adequately groomed backlog to facilitate the development process.
- Provide clear and detailed acceptance criteria that can be used to assist QA in generating automated test cases.
- Test, pre-validate, and accept user stories based on acceptance criteria.
- Communicate realistic timelines to stakeholders based on the team's size estimates for a given feature.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Sprint goals.
- Balance new feature development and bug fixing to ensure regularly scheduled releases are delivered with quality and on time.
- Be technical-curious with a desire to learn new technology.
- Experience in a key Product role for a software company
- In-depth knowledge and experience using Agile processes and principles for continuous delivery
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with technical teams and business stakeholders
- Ability to execute projects effectively with strong communication
- Passion for helping teams efficiently deliver customer value
- Proficient English skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Previous work experience as a Product Owner at a SaaS company (2-3 years)
- Possesses an Agile certification (Certified Scrum Product Owner or PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner)
- Proficiency in SQL and basic data analysis
A few basic bits on the environment you will be working in:
- About 60 people in Vietnam, who make up the product team that uses a mix of Scrum and Kanban
- It's flat- which means there is not a lot of management or bureaucracy
- About 55 people in Seattle working on sales, marketing and customer success
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun, beautiful office environment with ridiculous view
We've got $9.5 million dollars in funding from some of the best investors on the planet.
We work incredibly hard, and play hard too!
Not only that, we are also very committed to giving back by: donating 1% of our timeto the community, 1% of our products to nonprofits, and 1% of our profits to a non-profit organisation.
We live and breathe by the following cultural values:
Elect and spread positivity
Lead with solutions and embrace change
Increase communication with open engagement
Go the extra mile with passion
Hold oneself accountable
Treasure culture and freedom.
TINYpulse benefits & perks
- Free laptop (Macbook/ Window) that fits your need. Iphone, Ipad, Android testing devices.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Stock options: all full-time employees get shares in the company. Along with the rest of us, you will be an owner of the company.
- Full medical inpatient & outpatient/ dental/ maternity package to fit your and your spouse's' needs.
- All benefits followed Vietnamese labour law, including 13rd month salary.
- Employees are showered with snacks & drinks in our bar, mini parties every week, followed with big events every quarter.
- Training opportunity: continuing development of technical, soft skills, and English through both internal and external classes