TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
TINYpulse is looking for an Office Coordinator to keep our lively office running smoothly. We’re a dog-friendly office with a fun atmosphere! We’re looking for a self-starter who is willing to work hard and anticipate the needs of the team. This role requires attention to detail and quick thinking. In return, you’ll experience great reward and growth opportunities. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Clean and tidy public office spaces including - but not limited to – kitchen, conference rooms and storage room
- Frequently check office supply stock; ordering of office supplies, snacks, etc
- Track orders and maintain vendor relationships
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, scanning, organize supplies, etc.)
- Create and distribute communications to the team as needed
- Assist with event/meeting prep, set-up, and clean-up (AV equipment, food, etc)
- Manage relationships with building management, internet, and phone providers
- Running local errands as needed
- Anything else needed to make the office run smoothly and the jobs of our employees a little easier
- Uphold and carry out TINYpulse’s office policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate’s degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
- At least 1-year experience in an office coordinator role or similar function preferred
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
- Detail-oriented and computer literate
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Event planning experience preferred
The ideal candidate in this role has the following characteristics:
- Self-starter--you don’t need to be told what should be done. You’re able to assess a situation and take care of the responsibilities with little to no direction
- Detail oriented--you recognize that the small things make a big difference and you ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Hard-working--you know that the effort put into a task is directly reflected in the outcome and you’re willing to go the extra mile to ensure the results are top notch
- Growth mindset--you recognize that this role has the opportunity for growth and development. Success in this role will lead to an expansion of responsibilities and an opportunity to advance in your career.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume today!
To be considered, please submit your resume and answer the following questions on your cover letter.
(1) Why do you want to join TINYpulse?
(2) Our company values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T. Please provide two examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value.
D elight customers
E lect to spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with transparency
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
T reasure culture and freedom
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR at email@example.com