makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
We are backed by world-class investors with a stellar board (outsiders include Mark Roberge, Meagan Eisenberg, John Keister), and we are looking for an amazing Chief Operating Officer to help us accelerate our mission. The COO will report directly to the CEO and serve as an integral member of the leadership team. As COO, you will own, run, and inspire all sales, customer success, marketing, and finance teammates (approximately 30 direct reports). You will drive the TINYpulse vision and strategy, develop and execute forecast and growth plans, and attain both bookings and churn goals. We are looking for an inspirational leader that can help us continue to develop and influence our teams.
In order to be successful, you need to be: (1) a strategic thinker who can connect the dots between financial details, the financial model and our business strategy, (2) a great collaborator with other executives and departments and able to communicate effectively with investors and board members, (3) a technical subject matter expert able to work effectively with auditors, (4) a proven leader with a strong track record in building great teams and (5) a driven, self-motivated finance professional who acts with a high degree of integrity in all situations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 15+ years of relevant experience in GTM functions of a SaaS business
- Experience with a SaaS organization with ARR north of $25MM preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Ability to execute agreed upon strategies
- Ability to coach and inspire teams
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a wide range of people on a daily basis with a strong service orientation
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats and being involved in all aspects of making the business successful
To be considered, please answer the following questions on your cover letter.
(1) Why do you want to join TINYpulse?
(2) Our company values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T. Please provide two examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these
examples to a specific TINYpulse value.
D elight customers
E lect to spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with transparency
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
T reasure culture and freedom
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR at email@example.com.