Enterprise Account Executive at Terminus
United States of America
Terminus is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be helping to drive company revenue by bringing on net new customers who understand the value that Terminus can have on their Account-Based Marketing strategy. This means running a value-based sales process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
As a fast-growing startup, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a sales professional to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives committed to our core values and focused on winning.
This position can be in our Atlanta office or remote. Remote employees should expect ~50% travel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of success selling to B2B companies (specifically in the martech and/or adtech space)
- Be a competitive, team player
- Exhibit passion and excitement about our product, industry and audience
- Learn quickly and be receptive to coaching
- Be highly motivated, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years experience selling software to enterprise-level martech or adtech B2B companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience using technology such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong customer and previous-employer references
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine