Director of Strategic Alliances at Terminus
Atlanta, GA, US
Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
The Director of Strategic Alliances will primarily be focused on building strategic long-term relationships with our partner ecosystem ranging from go-to-market to lead generation through to opportunity closure and technology integrations. This role will be joining our rapidly growing sales team to create and implement a channel strategy driving growth and expansion.
- Design, build and execute strategic partner program
- Identify, recruit and onboard key partners required to meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Build partner certification program
- Deliver value propositions and other key messaging to our partner community
- Understand and communicate the competitive landscape of Account-Based Marketing technology and position our product value.
- Align with assigned sales teams to develop a go-to-market strategy with each partner
- Develop co-marketing strategies with partners
- Plan and execute partner sourced demand generation campaigns.
- Work with all relevant partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure.
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast in SFDC with 5X pipeline coverage.
- Manage regular business reviews with Terminus partners.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ years experience in direct and/or channel sales.
- Proven channel sales /alliance experience with quantifiable results building the field execution with key partners.
- Must possess a quantifiable record of success in technology sales, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales objectives and the ability to generate new business through partners.
- Must understand complex sales process, build consensus and be adept at developing sponsorship to drive sales and technical certification results at multiple levels.
- Direct experience creating and executing partner business plans with both Global and regional sized partners.
- Experience working in both startup and large company environments, and with partners of different sizes.
- Understanding of MarTech software business and how to align vendors for a partner program
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine