As a Customer Support Representative, you will join a team committed to redefining the drab, traditional, call-center norm as you provide customer and technical product support.. We know truly delightful support involves providing precise and efficient solutions through personalized conversations and with technical expertise to each small business owner. We don’t use scripts, but we do work to create a branded customer experience and utilize strict metrics to make sure we are providing the best support possible.
- Handling inbound calls or chats from customers with the intent of answering questions, teaching best practices, or troubleshooting issues
- Actively participating and contributing to a growing knowledge network to improve our effectiveness as a team and improve the resources available to our customers
- Creating delightful customer relationships which include consistent follow-through, setting proper expectations, and advocating for client issues within internal departments
- A Successful candidate in this role will in their first 6 months of an average call handle time of 3 minutes and a net promoter score of 95% from customer surveys.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required
- Must have demonstrated technical aptitude or experience in a technical role
- A passion for small business, technology, and customer delight is required
- Preferred, previous call-center experience
- Preferred, previous experience providing technical or product support
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 500+ strong and seeking talented, and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
This position is located at our Chandler, AZ office at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286