Customer Success Manager at Terminus
San Francisco, CA, US
Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution and challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activate their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measure their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is searching for our next Customer Success Manager to join our team in San Francisco! As a Customer Success Manager, you are a true ABM consultant, and an invaluable part of why our customers enjoy working with us. You will know as much about our customers business as our own, and act as a true extension of their internal marketing team. You will work to consult with our clients on their long-term marketing goals and objectives, solidifying Terminus as their ABM partner in crime!
- Be able to passionately explain how Terminus can make an impact for our customers’ businesses and make them marketing heroes within their organization
- Analyze campaign performance and integrate insights into a tailored success plan for our diverse customer base
- Become an expert on campaign management and best practices of account-based marketing strategy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of setting up and running mobile, social, video, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop a thorough understanding of organizing, analyzing, and measuring Account-Based efforts to best guide our customers
- Be open to “wearing multiple hats” with a readiness to support all members of the Terminus team - flexibility is key for this role!
- Constantly demonstrate our values of “hustle and persistence” by your own relentless pursuit of excellence on behalf of our customers and for your own personal growth
- Ability to use your superior communication in resourceful and creative ways to build partner relationships
- Time management/Organizational Skills, prioritization, and proactive customer engagement are crucial to effectively manage your book of business
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing, advertising, or business degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing account management role
- 1+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising campaigns strategy
- Demonstrated and proven ability to establish and build lasting customer relationships with mid-market and/or enterprise accounts
- Has experience working with stakeholders of all levels and functions
- Has strong experience managing project delivery
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a strong plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine