We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Keap is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Sales Development Specialist offers the opportunity to learn and grow in a sales capacity while progressing into an Inside Sales Associate.
- Identify, prospect, develop and qualify leads within designated territory to be handed off to the sales team.
- Follow-up with leads from various sources including prospects from the website, purchased leads, webinar attendees, customer referrals, and older leads within our existing database.
- Manage live chat function via our website for new, interested prospects, moving qualified leads to the sales team.
- Provide support and follow-up via phone and email to inquiring leads.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Make data-driven decisions
- Enroll and inspire to achieve goals
- Exceptional cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Assist in assessing risk, benefits, and consideration of alternatives. Experiment continuously.
- Communicate clear written and verbal messages effectively.
- Identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment. Organize the work.
- Passion towards continued excellence, within team dynamics and stakeholder partnerships. Co-create plans that align.
- An innate sense of purpose that keeps energy and outputs high even when there are many “irons in the fire” Visualize the future
- Master communicator (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
- A burning passion for helping small businesses succeed
- 2+ years of experience in phone-based customer support, sales or lead qualification
- Demonstrates resilience and the aptitude to drive results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates the ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Exhibits strong business insights
- Capability to plan and align work with quota goals and broader organizational goals
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our Revenue Expansion team. As the Marketing Project Manager you will support the Senior Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager in overseeing operational aspects of customer marketing, including project scoping and work-back schedule creation, timeline management, internal stakeholder management, partnering with creative and operational teams to facilitate execution, editorial calendar management, and reporting on campaign performance.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of projects, steering the process from end-to-end (requirement gathering, timeline, risk management, testing, QA, launch, reporting, optimizations, etc.) for cross-team, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Communicate expectations to team members and provide status updates regularly
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure project success within timeline and scope
- Organize and communicate complex information clearly and simply to drive actions
- Define and improve processes and workflow for operational efficiency
- Update timelines, tickets, and status documents
- Facilitate kickoff and status update meetings with stakeholders with clear objectives and follow up with notes, next steps, and defined owners
What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience in marketing project management role
- 1+ years project management technology experience; JIRA preferred
- 1+ years experience with email platform; Marketo preferred
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related 4-year degree
- Experience working with both creative and marketing teams and familiarity with their processes, tools, and needs
- Technical proficiency, adopting the use of project management and data visualization tools
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing tactics, measurements, and channels
- Work experience within the tech field; SaaS experience preferred
Who you are:
- Highly organized and detail oriented. You have a sharp eye and always keep a pulse on your projects.
Friendly and polished. You can tactfully influence stakeholders at all levels, have strong interpersonal skills, and a high EQ.
Clear communicator. You can whittle complex ideas down into to clear and actionable information.
- Data geek with a creative side. You love to tell a story with numbers, and you have an eye for creative excellence.
Self-starter. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help, and are proactive in uncovering new projects to tackle.
Passionate. About helping small businesses succeed, winning as a team, and delivering engaging and helpful marketing content
- Quick learner. You’re curious, quick to pick up new concepts or tools, and are comfortable diving into something completely new to you.
- Adaptable. You embrace change in a dynamic work environment and create order in ambiguous situation.
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.