At Keap, we help small businesses succeed. Often times, working at Keap is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you will report to the Performance Marketing Director and work closely with the sales/marketing operations team, designers, copywriters, and other stakeholders to support and innovate our nurture strategy through testing, execution, analytics, data integration, personalization and project management.
The Senior Search Manager is responsible for driving paid search strategy and overseeing the day to day management of paid search campaigns. The campaigns are a mix of cross platform DR search campaigns and App User Acquisition. Campaigns are executed across key platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing, Youtube, Yahoo and others on a global basis.
As a Sr. SEM Manager, you will have full ownership of your campaigns, from keyword research to ad copy testing and analysis. You will need to fully understand KPI’s and formulate plans that meet and exceed those goals.
The ideal candidate is data driven, detail oriented, and a self-starter who is excited to take on challenges and opportunities. They should be able to hit the ground running and immediately contribute to currently running campaigns.
- Manage process for tracking SEM/Display/Video/Affiliate programs within our reporting tools. Establish benchmarks and metrics that consistently drive efficiency and effectiveness, as well as understand impacts on online and offline business.
Manage trafficking of all assets for our search marketing programs, i.e. keywords, copy, etc.
- Optimize campaign performance on a daily/weekly basis after analyzing performance data.
- Develop and execute strategic A/B testing framework for creative and landing page testing. Continually evaluate, research and test new opportunities
- Deliver weekly performance updates for spend and sales forecasting.
- Continually innovate best practices and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of high quality traffic.
- Manage and effectively pace large budgets; understand the importance of financial metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of SEM tactics pertaining to core brand search, long-tail branded search, nonbrand search, RLSA, PLAs and LIAs
- Monitor industry trends, testing, adapting and optimizing SEM strategy using a measurable approach.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in serious SEM, managing large B2B campaigns with a diverse keyword set. Knowledge of SEO highly preferable.
- Deep business knowledge of tag management, tracking pixels, data feeds, partner tracking and data exchange.
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and passionate about learning more, not only about SEM but also about other areas of customer acquisition and marketing.
- Current and deep hands-on skills with all dynamic ad features in AdWords, including Ad Customizers.
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy, efficiently building out thoughtfully-organized campaigns—and have an opinion of what else goes on the list of "important SEM qualifications."
- Excellent skills with your toolset: Excel (formulas, pivot tables and beyond), Google Analytics or other website analytics platforms, SEM platforms.
- Superb communication: written, oral, and presentation skills are key for this role.
- Additional successful online advertising experience outside of SEM: LinkedIn, Content Syndication, Facebook advertising, mobile, DSP, branding plays, etc.
- Familiarity with trafficking, tracking, and attribution
- Experience working in a search platform (DoubleClick for Search preferred)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills; highly detail-oriented.