QA Engineer (Mid/Senior) at TINYpulse
Ho Chi Minh, VN
TINYpulse empowers leaders with insights from ongoing employee feedback and help them take actions to foster a happy and productive work environment.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
How do you know if this is the right role for you? If you:
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are coachable and personable, and, ideally, with a good sense of humor!
- Are a team player, who is willing to disseminate knowledge to other team members.
- Are a passionate individual who is not afraid to ask questions and eager to learn.
- Keep improving the knowledge of current technologies and tools.
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness of the team.
- Believe in automation for QA and be willing to learn how to do it.
What skill sets are we looking for from you?
- Experience in software QA with well-developed exploratory testing skills.
- Understanding of and experience with high-quality test automation for a variety of feature types.
- Experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience. Familiarity with some of the tools such as Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver, Browser Inspector, POSTMAN, cURL and so on.
- Experience in Performance/Security testing is a big plus.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Help team follow Quality and Agile best practices.
- Develop in-depth system and product knowledge.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, coding standards, etc.).
- Challenge way things are done and come up with ways to improve.
- Design and implement solutions that help the team deliver features faster, safer and to a high level of quality.
- Create an energetic team spirit that will reinforce continuous improvement and a high-quality-bar mindset.
- Spread successful ideas and solutions to other teams within the company.
- Continuously develop your knowledge and skills via training paid for by the company, such as books, online courses and on-site workshops by experts.
- Work in one of the most gorgeous offices in D1, Saigon with panoramic view of the city from the 18th floor.
- Enjoy taking breaks and socializing in the office with unlimited snacks, bars and drinks.