If you aspire to be a software developer working with leading edge technologies such as object-oriented languages, mobility, IOT, and new approaches to human-computer interaction, you are the type of team member that Intelligent InSites is looking for.
Intelligent InSites creates software solutions which seek to fundamentally change the role of computing within healthcare. Traditional forms of human-computer interaction such as the keyboard do not work for healthcare. We are developing solutions which put the provider and patient face to face while enriching care and operations with computing solutions. Our customers include hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities. Intelligent InSites is based in West Fargo, North Dakota with customers across the United States, as well as international.
• Contribute to the development and extension of the InSites testing automation suite
• Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis
• Assist in testing software, by running test cases and test suites
• Work closely with internal team members to understand the technical testing of products to achieve testing team goals
• Work within an agile software engineering environment
Candidate Ideal Attributes:
• Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field preferred)
• Prefer junior year as a minimum
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Detail-oriented and accurate
• Outcome driven, able to adhere to committed schedules
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong communications skills and desire
• Proficient with IT systems and software (Microsoft Office, etc.);
• Knowledge of automated test tools a real plus
• Development experience a real plus
Work Hours: Full time during the summer, part-time during the school year.