DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in engineering, education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
We are looking for talented Full Stack Software Engineers to help us craft web applications that assist our users to gain insight in their skill level. You will be part of a great team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
- Help us build a platform where students can test and train their Data Science skills.
- Work with the latest front and backend technologies to solve challenging problems.
- Improve existing applications as well as build new applications from the ground up.
- Take ownership over several components in our microservices architecture.
- Interact closely with team members to build things that scale.
What we're looking for
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of web development experience using technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS. Experience with TypeScript, Python, and GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience running Machine Learning algorithms in production is a plus.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You are able to write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- You are passionate about data science and education.
- You can work well in a team.
What we offer
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A competitive salary including a company car.
- Stock options
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.