DataCamp believes the impact data analysis and data science will have over the next 20 years will be as large as the impact software engineering and computer science have had in the last 20 years. The days of learning data analysis and data science by passively consuming video lectures are over. Real learning takes place when your hands are on the keyboard, writing code, working with data, and solving problems. If you agree, keep reading!
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. DataCamp users get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of people from thousands of companies around the world have completed over 90 million DataCamp exercises to date!
About the Role
As DataCamp’s Enterprise Demand Generation Manager, you will lead programs and manage channels to acquire new B2B leads that result in pipeline for our sales team. You will partner closely with the Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to develop, execute, and report on a plan to grow pipeline in priority target segments.
DataCamp is looking for a creative, process-driven, and collaborative demand generation leader. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Senior Enterprise Demand Generation Manager will define and execute the enterprise demand generation strategy for DataCamp’s online learning products.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to help define the impact that broad data fluency will have on companies and society as a whole, this role is for you.
- Generate and nurture qualified business leads for the sales organization through ABM, webinars, content syndication, partners, and more
- Test and optimize programs by channel, content, and partner for priority segments
- Partner with the Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams team to develop, test, and report on performance of new content and nurture programs
- Leverage marketing and sales analytics to measure costs, ROI, pipeline generation, and revenue attribution, in addition to identifying and prioritizing program investments
The ideal candidate
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, sales, or operational roles
- 3+ years of demand generation or go-to-market experience working in technology, SaaS, or platform companies serving enterprise customers
- Experience targeting multiple customer segments
- Experience with CRM systems, marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot), and reporting tools to manage and assess campaign effectiveness and optimization
- Passionate about online education and data science; experience using SQL, Python, or R is a plus
- Low ego to talent ratio
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and stock options at a growth stage company
- 100% of medical and dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats annually
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.