DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the role
We are looking for a Salesforce.com engineer which will be embedded in a product team consisting of a product manager and engineers that focus on enabling business development. The candidate will collaborate and consult with key stakeholders in Operations, Sales, and Finance to deliver on key business initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate
- 4+ years experience in the Salesforce development platform, Apex programming language, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Thorough understanding of the constraints of Salesforce platform, particularly with best practices in delivering business requirements in the context of those constraints.
- Understanding of Salesforce test framework and test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience with integrating 3rd-party APIs with the Salesforce platform (Zuora)
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is highly organised with a flexible, can-do attitude and a willingness/aptitude for learning
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
It's a plus if
- You have Salesforce Trailhead Certification(s)
- You have In-depth knowledge of Salesforce APIs (SOAP/REST)
- You have experience with Zuora
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You love taking ownership of a product or feature from start to finish
- You are passionate about data science and education
What's in for you
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
For this position, we are not considering remote candidates. DataCamp will provide help and budget if you relocate.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.