DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role
*Start Date: April 1st*
DataCamp is looking for a product manager to strengthen its integrations squad. The integrations squad is responsible for the technical development and maintenance of DataCamp’s ecosystem of CRM tools, billing systems, marketing automation software, etc.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering and executing on the full product roadmap of DataCamp’s integrations squad. This position will report to the head of product. Success requires analytical savviness, problem-solving sophistication, a willingness to roll up your sleeves as well as strong team and project management skills. Expect to be gathering and synthesizing a lot of information from many internal and external consultants.
- Stakeholder management: DataCamp commercial teams, sales ops teams, fin ops teams, external consultants, …
- Functionality of the existing commercial integrations: Zuora, Salesforce and Client Success
- Manage implementation and maintenance of new integrations (Marketo, Customer.io, …)
- Product roadmap for DataCamp’s ecosystem of commercial integrations
- Data integrity of sales and customer revenue related data
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management. Experience with Zuora/SF/Marketo/etc is a big plus.
- Ability to anticipate unexpected needs and build products/solutions that can scale and handle a variety of use cases.
- Awareness of when to say no to ad hoc integrations and one off cases that don't fit into this ecosystem.
- A systems thinker who can keep in mind the entire integrations "ecosystem" to make sure everything works together harmoniously.
- Extremely detailed oriented and hyper focused on data integrity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Documentation & strong project management skills are critical as this person will be the main point of contact from their team to internal and external stakeholders.
- Software engineering background is a strong plus.
- Open to giving and receiving critical feedback.
What’s in it for you?
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Full health coverage for you and your family (DataCamp pays 100% of your premiums)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited PTO
- International company retreats
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.