DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
One of the biggest reasons people choose DataCamp over other online learning platforms is the personalized feedback they receive as they progress through the interactive coding exercises. In fact, the key challenge with scaling learning of any kind is how to use technology to retain the benefits of one-on-one or small classroom instruction. Hence, we want to keep investing heavily in the development and maintenance of automated feedback systems that make learning data science effective and engaging.
- Help us build the best platform to learn and teach Data Science.
- Work with the latest front and backend technologies to solve challenging problems.
- Improve existing applications as well as build new applications from the ground up.
- Take ownership over several components among which the automated feedback system in our microservices architecture.
- Interact closely with team members to build things that scale.
What we're looking for
- Experience with Python and R package development.
- Ideally, you have web-development experience using technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining projects
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You are able to write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- You are passionate about data science and education.
- You can work well in a team.
What we offer
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A competitive salary including a company car
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.