The Customer Operations Associate supports the Customer Success team in sales and revenue generation. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining tools and templates to support the quoting, sales funnel and forecasting processes. The Customer Operations Associate generates the quotes and SOWS from templates in support of sales efforts by the Customer Success team. This position attends weekly sales meetings, documenting and tracking action items; and performs administrative functions for the Salesforce tool.
- Support quoting processes
- Create and review quotes using templates and input from Customer Success Managers and InSites Leadership
- Create and maintain templates for frequently used sales documents such as quotes and statements of work
- Create flow charts of sales process, with links to the relevant documents
- Support sales funnel (new order) processes
- Review and report on the accuracy/completeness of data in the Sales Funnel
- Review and report on Sales Funnel metrics
- Attend Sales Funnel Reviews, document and track Action Items
- Perform administrative functions for the Intelligent InSites instance of Salesforce
- Work to streamline processes, and build and maintain templates in Salesforce
- Maintain Customer account records in Salesforce, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Support forecasting (revenue) processes
- Support the Director of Customer Success in generation of monthly/quarterly/yearly invoicing forecasts
- Create and maintain the flow chart and reference guide of the invoicing and cash receipts process
- Measure and report on key invoicing-related metrics
- Create and maintain templates for invoice-related Customer communications, such as maintenance renewals, invoice reminders, late payment notices
- Reconcile invoices against Orders at project close, and quarterly for non-project invoices. Validate Customer requests to close Purchase Orders
- Attend Invoice Reviews, document and track Action Items
- Attend Revenue Reviews, document and track Action Items
- Support Customer Satisfaction processes
- Track Customer Success Team progress against Customer Reference-ability Goals
- Create and maintain templates for assessing health of a Customer, including satisfaction, profitability, engagement with InSites. Track overall Customer Satisfaction based on these templates.
- Create and maintain the template for quarterly Customer Business Reviews. Organize these business reviews and summarize outcomes and actions.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills; including Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage;
- Proven skills in multi-tasking and balancing multiple projects;
- Able to work across multiple teams to achieve results;
- Curious and detail oriented.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time. Must be able to frequently move about and position self appropriately to complete role responsibilities.
Other Requirements: Must be able to communicate with others exchanging accurate information. Position requires adaptability, dependability, analysis, and stress control. Must adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
Employer: EEO/Affirmative Action/Disabled/Veterans employer. All of our positions are at-will employment positions.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran and be provided reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.