Account Director at Cybrary
Greenbelt, MD, US
Cybrary is helping millions of people navigate the transition into the digital age. Our online platform enables opportunity in IT and Cyber Security, for anyone, anywhere.
Cybrary builds a multi-sided platform aimed to connect and develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of consumers and enterprises, around the world. Today, more than 2 million people, including 96% of the Fortune 1000, use Cybrary to discover and become a better version of their professional self. We are on a rocketship, come join us!
What's the opportunity?
The Account Director is responsible for developing and cultivating strong client relationships, providing strategic direction, and addressing client needs across their book of business. The ideal candidate will look to not only deliver a white glove customer experience but navigate complex enterprise organizations to drive utilization and account expansion for our largest customers.
What will I be doing?
- Provide strategic vision and leadership for client accounts
- Work with client accounts to surface business objectives and challenges, develop strategies, and identify process improvements to tackle customer goals
- Become a trusted advisor and partner for the customer from C-suite executives to individual employees
- Onboard and educate customers about Cybrary’s products
- Analyze customer data and trends to innovate on potential solutions to their challenges and iterate on them to consistently improve quality
- Become a Cybersecurity and IT industry expert
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst sales, marketing, and product teams
- Seek out new opportunities within their customer base that align with Cybrary’s mission and execute a plan to acquire that business
- 7+ years of related industry experience, preferably in consulting at the enterprise level
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and expansionProven experience working cross-functionality within an organization
- Solid experience in formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans and strategies
- Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) and externally (customers) over multiple mediums
- Ability to synthesize complex data into clear insights for customers
- Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success
- Commitment to Cybrary’s mission and values
- Proven record of successfully being measured to goals