Are you inspired by innovation, hard work and a passion for selling big data solutions and services?
If so, this may be the ideal opportunity to leverage your professional sales expertise, strategic relationships and knowledge of big data technical solutions to sell to a diverse set of enterprise and global clients.
At phData, our proven success has skyrocketed the demand for our services, resulting in quality growth and an expanded presence at our company headquarters conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis and in Bangalore, India
phData Account Managers earn respect by showcasing use cases that transform a customer’s business by using a customer’s existing data as a weapon to influence their industry. Account Managers provoke the intellectual exploration through peer customer success stories that challenge some of the basic fundamentals in their customers’ business.
As the world’s largest pure-play Big Data services firm, our team includes Apache committers, Spark experts and the most knowledgeable Scala development team in the industry. phData has earned the trust of customers by demonstrating our mastery of Hadoop services and our commitment to excellence.
In addition to a phenomenal growth and learning opportunity, we offer competitive compensation and excellent perks including base salary, annual bonus, extensive training, paid Cloudera certifications - in addition to generous PTO and employee equity.
- Aligned with company’s strategic objectives, handle and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to improve customer happiness up to the CXO level
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and critical needs
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies and competitive landscape and trends
- Introduce domain product and service experts/specialists while maintaining account oversight
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers and decision makers
- Navigate large scale transactions
- Forecast revenue, articulate account updates and update management and marketing on competitor intelligence
- Exceed quarterly and annual software and objectives in an enterprise technology sale
ABOUT OUR TOP SALES PERFORMERS:
- Minimum 8+ years of exceeding enterprise software sales targets
- Consultative Sales approach
- Big Data or Enterprise Software Solution Selling
- Prior knowledge of Business intelligence, Data warehousing, Virtualization or Cloud knowledge is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Confirmed start-up and large company salesforce performance
- Technical aptitude a plus