Senior Full Stack Developer at Ionic
United States of America
Desired Skills and Personal Characteristics
- You have substantive practical experience as a developer building complex web applications. A CS degree and the knowledge of core concepts it provides are highly valued.
- You are passionate and deeply curious about software development. You’re also passionate about the software development community and helping other software developers achieve their professional goals.
- You are laser focused on the end-user while also keeping in mind what the business is working to achieve and how your work will support business objectives.
- You are someone who is constantly evaluating the newest technologies and thinking of ways to incorporate them into your work.
- You’re results oriented. You like creatively solving problems and using your knowledge and expertise to help people in a range of ways.
- Your personality fits and even enhances Ionic’s culture of humility, authenticity, continuous learning and improvement, transparency, communication and customer centricity.
- You’re not freaked out by the ambiguity common in a startup.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You’re a team player -- you put the interests of the team and the company above your own.
- You are open to the idea of working across the technology stack from front-end to back-end with a range of technologies, as opposed to wanting to focus on a specific area of engineering.
- Scripting experience in Python, Golang and/or similar languages is advantageous.
- Experience building complex web applications and/or mobile apps along with database experience (we use PostgreSQL) is desirable.
- Experience with Heroku, Docker and/or AWS is a plus.
Remind me to apply later