In this role, you will be responsible for develop the Avalara’s Tax Compliance Product, functional, performance, and integration testing by creating automated test cases to ensure world class quality of Avalara products. Integrate the TaxCompliance with others products. You will be responsible for understanding requirements and designing test cases from the requirements. You will be working closely with product and developer teams on a day to day basis. You will work with different stakeholders from Support and Project Teams.
Work with an exciting project, new technologies, new challenges, a relaxed team and friendly environment.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and implement the new applications, frameworks, and features within the team backlog.
- Understand and apply our technical architecture to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure deployments.
- Actively contribute to the automated test suite to enable continuous integration
- Working with solution consultants, product managers, and technical architects to define and estimate deliverables and timelines
- Share experience and knowledge with other developers
Qualifications (absolute must-haves walking in the door)
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The organized thought process of thinking and coding
- RESTful API oriented design
- Modular service-oriented architecture
- SQL Server
- Single page applications: Backbone.js, React.js, Angular.js will be a plus.
- Familiarity with frontend workflow tools: Git, NPM