Product Manager at Cybrary
Washington, DC, US
Cybrary is a unique Multi-Sided Platform that empowers Cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With over 1.5M
users Cybrary is well positioned to close the employment gap in these fields. We are on a rocketship, come join us!
We are looking for a Product Manager that will be responsible for defining the strategy and roadmap across multiple products. You will need to be very hands-on, defining both market and product requirements while working directly with engineers to define and deliver solutions. You should be very familiar with modern technologies and horizontal scale. You understand how to build complex marketing/business analytics to deliver superior value to our customers.
You will work collaboratively with product marketing, support, sales, engineering, and operations to assist with the go-to-market for your products. Additionally, as a key spokesperson for your products, you must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
- Manages a cross-functional team to drive product development and growth
- Collaborate with clients as well as external/internal stakeholders to understand client needs to define and validate product requirements
- Work with the broader product management team to maintain both short-term and long-term roadmap in an agile fashion and to craft user stories within product backlog
- Work closely with Engineering, Sales, and Support to capture product needs and requirements
- Work with Solutions Engineering to ensure that internal technical roles are trained on latest releases by Product Management
- Maintain the balance between existing client needs vs. those of new prospects and potential customers
- Ability build and manage product design from both a business and consumer side
- Distill, synthesize, and organize qualitative and quantitative information
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or similar
- Business, Education, Engineering, Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years General experience
- At least 1 year of experience using AGILE methodologies in a Product Management / Owner Role
- Experience in Data Analysis and Structuring
- Experience in Education and/or Curriculum Design a plus
- Experience in Cyber Security a plus
- Statistical Programming languages R, SQL, Python are a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing / Scrum Product Owner Certifications a plus